In the autumn of 1945, the Allies granted the license to work again in Masonic lodges. On 1 May, he was On 1 June 1946, the first joint work of the lodges "Kurfürstin Henriette", "Zur Beständigkeit" and "Zum Widder" took place under the direction of the Chairman Master of the Aries in Berlin. By 1948, the number of members had risen to 53 brothers. On 17.10. In 1963, the Johannislogen "Zur Beständigkeit" and "Zum Widder" united. The Johannisloge now called itself "To permanence with the Aries". The cooperation ended on 31 May 1898. On 1 December 1981, the Johannisloge "Zum Widder" ceased her Masonic work. In October 2012, at the suggestion of the Great Land Lodge of the Freemasons of Germany, 7 brothers decided to establish a "FreeMasons Association" in Potsdam under the supervision of the Johannisloge "Zum Pegasus" Berlin with the aim of establishing the dormant Johannisloge "Zum Aries" with its headquarters in Potsdam. These brothers were all members of the Johannisloge "Lynkeus der Türmer" in Nuremberg, who lived in the greater Berlin/Potsdam area. At the Annual General Meeting of the Grand Lodge in 2013, the request for reactivation was accepted. The day of the "bringing of light" and the appointment of the Chairman Master was set on the 1st February 2014. This event was celebrated by the brotherhood of the reactivated lodge the night before with a large reception in the event rooms of the Mövenpick restaurant "Zur Historisches Mühle" Sanssouci. On 1 May, he was On February 1, 2014, more than 300 brothers celebrated the lighting and masterization of our Johannisloge "Zum Widder" in the Peace Church in the Sanssouci Park in Potsdam. The ensuing table lodge took place in the Order House in Berlin. The lodge was now one of her 244th. Foundation festival over 68 brothers with an average age of less than 50 years.